Sign-up today for FREE
Once we have verified your details, you will receive an email containing your username and password so you can start searching!
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these maps, created using local licensing authority data. Where premises are located in or near a Cumulative Impact Zone / Stress Area perimeter, we advise that you contact us or the relevant local licensing authority for confirmation.
Terms and Conditions
1. Poppleston Allen ("the Firm") is a law firm practising English law under the rules of the Law Society of England and Wales.
2. By choosing to access and read this web site you acknowledge and agree with the Firm that you have read and accepted the terms of these Conditions of Use.
NATURE OF INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
3. The information on this web site relates to the Law of England and Wales only, and no other jurisdiction.
4. The information provided on this web site is for general information only and is not intended to be, or constitute legal or other professional advice.
5. You should seek legal advice before acting or relying upon any information contained in this web site.
6. The information on this web site is provided as at the date this web site was last updated, and may be subject to change after that date.
7. The Firm is entitled to change the information contained within this web site at any time.
8. If you chose to rely upon the information contained in this web site you do so at your own risk.
9. No statement, representation or information in this web site may be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact, and you hereby waive all rights and remedies which you may have as a result of relying upon the information, statements and representations in this web site.
10. The Firm does not assume any duty of care, obligation or responsibility to any person for the information on this web site, or as a result of or arising out of or in connection with the content of this web site or the subject matter of this web site or any part of it.
11. The Firm hereby disclaims and excludes any liability it may have for any loss, damage or liability which you may suffer however caused as a result of or arising out of or in connection with your use or reliance upon the information contained in this web site, including any liability the Firm may have in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation, statute, or otherwise however.
12. You acknowledge that the copyright in and to this web site or any part of it belongs absolutely to the Firm or (as the case may be) any third party who has provided the material in question.
13. Except as permitted by these Conditions of Use, you are not entitled to copy or reproduce all or any part of the contents of this web site in any form, or to incorporate these web pages or any part of them in any other work or publication, or to distribute or copy these web pages for any purpose.
14. You may download a single copy of any pages on this web site for private viewing and browsing off-line, and you may print a single hard copy of such web pages, in each case for your personal use only.
15. You may create a hypertext link to this web site on any other web site, provided that the link is to the home page of this web site and you make it clear as part of the link that the link is to the Firm's web site. We may withdraw this permission on notice to you, in which case you must remove that link.
16. Where you have followed link from another web site to reach this web site, the Firm accepts no responsibility for that other web site or any statements, representations or information in that other web site.
17. You agree that English Law governs your use of this web site and this Conditions of Use, and you agree that the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect on any dispute, claims or other matters arising out of your use of this web site or the information contained within it.
USING YOUR DATA
Any personal information collected from you by us will be carefully protected and we will not pass any information on to unrelated third parties.
We will use your email address to send you news, advice and other information specifically related to licensing or gambling.
All emails have options for opting out and changing your preferences